Hot growth company...with more money than....Trump LOL (and they aren't going bankrupt)... Join this company that will be the next major wire and cable company in the country.
The Corporate Purchasing/Quoting Manager will directly manage the day-to-day activities of the AZ/Mexico purchasing team.
- Continually look for ways to improve costs.
- Ability to prioritize multiple RFQ requests quickly and accurately.
- Resolve procurement and lead time issues, manage customer expectations, and work on resolutions.
- Continuously negotiate and improve material and manufacturing supplies lead time and pricing.
- Work on rapid BOM changes and help in creating quotes and prepare for rush orders.
- Support warehouse operations in resolving any inventory problems.
- Maintain high level vendor relationships in order to get the best pricing.
- Understanding the components to efficiently deal with suppliers.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by management.
- Bachelors in Supply Chain, Logistic, Business Management, Accounting, Engineering or relevant work experience.
- A self-starter with solid knowledge of the wire harness, cable assembly, box build electronic contract manufacturing industry and a strong business acumen with surplus bandwidth to take on additional high level responsibilities.
- Currently working in one of the following industries wire harness, cable assembly, box build or electronic contract manufacturing.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in purchasing with 10-years preferred.
Company is certified by USA Customs and Border Protection as a participant in the C-TPAT program, which facilitates and ensures secure transport of materials and finished goods when crossing the border between facilities in Mexico and the United States.