CONTACT JOHN OR IRENE
Expanding in the USA! European PCB Fab (broker) is setting up new offices across the US!
The Orlando location is ready for the GM Sales Manager
Experience and knowledge of the printed circuit board market and users REQUIRED
Will manage a Sales team and Field Application Engineers (contact StepBeyond about these jobs too)
General Manager/Sales Manager- Outside & Inside Sales teams
• Follow and follow up on decisions made by Management Team
• Daily business matters within the budget frames.
• Employments and dismissals of people in collaboration with HR.
• Make suggestions of yearly budget/targets.
• Take firm and powerful actions when the targets aren’t reached.
• Follow the business plan and make suggestions for improvements.
• Follow the company values.
• Coach, lead, mentor your teams.
• Negotiate salary and bonus system in collaboration with HR and Senior Management.
• Follow and upgrade all routines according to our management system.
Required ability to excel in these five basic tasks:
1) Sets objectives. The manager sets goals for the group, and decides what work needs to be done to meet those goals.
2) Organizes. The manager divides the work into manageable activities, and selects people to accomplish the tasks that need to be done.
3) Motivates and communicates. The manager creates a team out of his people, through decisions on pay, placement, promotion, and through his communications with the team.
4) Measures. The manager establishes appropriate targets and yardsticks, and analyzes, appraises and interprets performance.
5) Develops people. With the rise of the knowledge worker, this task has taken on added importance. In a knowledge economy, people are the company’s most important asset, and it is up to the manager to develop that asset.
Click to set custom HTML