Tier 3 EMS prepared for growth due to recent changes.
Great company that wins 95% of the contracts when customers visit the factory.
Director of Supply Chain to oversee the supply chain including purchasing, vendor management, inventory management, material cost reductions, parts availability, and supplier contract negotiations. Position responsibilities include:
• Develop, implement and manage all purchasing policies and processes in order to continually improve the overall effectiveness of the function.
• Develop and implement strategies to increase cost reductions, inventory turns, cash flow, and parts availability for related sites.
• Manage supply base including establishment of supply programs, contract negotiation and supplier quality.
• Facilitate and approve all sourcing contracts to ensure that they are in the best interest of corporate objectives.
• Work in conjunction with Chief Financial Officer to source financial relationships and establish associated processes.
• Act as a resource to the sales organization in the process of securing new business.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus 5-10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.s.
• Proficient with MS Office, and MRP systems and purchasing software such as Symix and Syteline. Contact John@stepbeyond.com
Click to set custom HTML